Rideau-Ottawa Valley Learning Network (ROVLN)
The network of LBS Programs in Lanark, Renfrew, Prescott-Russell and Ottawa are ROVLN’s moral ownership.
Accessible learning for everyone.
ROVLN promotes and strengthens literacy services to build engaged and empowered communities.
- We place the needs of literacy programs in our network foremost in all we do.
- We consider the accessibility and equity needs of literacy programs.
- We aim for innovative, high quality, effective services.
- We support lifelong learning for literacy learners, members, staff and volunteers.
- We build trusting relationships through our commitment to being open and honest.
- Clarity in our communication and actions about our moral ownership, our mission and vision means we mutually align with our programs, partners, and stakeholders.
- We seek to engage our network programs and stakeholders in decision-making so to this end, we foster open, multi-directional communication.
- We foster effective communication and working relationships with funding sources.
- We facilitate and influence the development of responsive and results-oriented community service plans.
- We recognize that strength and creativity come from diversity.
- We realize we are stronger when we share responsibilities and resources.