Achieve your goals in education, training, independence, and employment with our free programs throughout the Renfrew, Lanark, Ottawa and Prescott-Russell regions.
Trained, talented and experienced staff are ready to assist you in a safe, friendly and adult-learner environment.
Learn at your own pace and with real hands-on materials that assist you reach your goals.
What will happen?
Call ahead or drop in to any of our centres. For a map of the nearest location and the contact information, click here (link to map page)
When you arrive at a centre.
- One of our friendly staff will greet you.
- You will be asked to discuss the goals you want to achieve.
- A staff person will ask you to fill in a registration form.
Develop a Plan
- You will be asked to take an assessment to learn more about your skills and strengths.
- You and the instructor will discuss the results of your assessment and develop a plan together.
- The plan is our commitment that we will do what we say we will to help support you to achieve your goals.
- After you have been working on your skills, your instructor will ask if you want to see how much you have learned.
- You will be asked to complete a task related to what you have been learning.
- The outcome of the task will show you and your instructor what you have achieved so far!